News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Forum collab video - Editor 2018?

Started by The Void, 04 January, 2018, 02:37:24

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

Would anyone be interested in volunteering to edit the 2018 Kendama Forum collaboration video?
(Previously: 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2011 )

You'd need to be able to deal with a wide variety of formats, and preferably have some video editing experience. For the last few years we've announced in late Feb, and given people from March->end of May to get their clips in.

Any volunteers?
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Unichuck1

Quote from: The Void on 04 January, 2018, 02:37:24
Would anyone be interested in volunteering to edit the 2018 Kendama Forum collaboration video?
(Previously: 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2011 )

You'd need to be able to deal with a wide variety of formats, and preferably have some video editing experience. For the last few years we've announced in late Feb, and given people from March->end of May to get their clips in.

Any volunteers?
I will be up for it but doubt my camera will cope with the format you need

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

The Void

Camera? Do you mean computer? This is a thread about editing it, not submitting to it.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Unichuck1

Quote from: The Void on 15 January, 2018, 15:54:38
Camera? Do you mean computer? This is a thread about editing it, not submitting to it.
Ahh read it wrong sorry haha

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk