To make them all easy to find, here's a round-up of all the individual KCCs.Rules
- Competition is open to all players, worldwide, as long as they are a member of this forum.
- Use a standard, competition-sized kendama, unless otherwise stated.
- Perform all tricks, in order, as specified, in a single run, with no misses, unless otherwise stated.
- Stay in shot the whole time.
- The first forum member to post a video of themselves completing the challenge in the relevant thread is the winner. (Pending approval by the Setter).
- No sneakiness!
- The Winner wins glory and respect from the kendama community, whatever prize(s) may have been offered by the Setter, and the right to set the next KCC.
- If a KCC remains undefeated for 30 days, any prize offered must be donated to BKA for re-assignment to the next challenge. BKA becomes the setter for the next KCC. An undefeated KCC remains open to be cracked after 30 days have passed, but only for glory and respect.Guidelines
Traditionally, KCCs have been a list of 10 tricks, but a Setter may choose to change this if they wish.
Setters may like to remember that these are called Kendama Consistency
Challenges, and not Kendama Difficulty
Challenges. Some thought could perhaps be given to make each KCC "within reach" of a wide range of players, and not too elitist.
KCCs are for practice
and for fun
. A Setter should not feel obliged to have to
offer a prize. If they do decide to offer a prize, they should not feel obliged to make it anything too expensive. But if they do offer a prize, they should be prepared to post it to the winner, no matter where in the world they might be.Challenge Number & Name - Set by - Won by - Lasted for1. The Flying Hedgehog
- Donald - [user]SamB[/user] - 0d1h40m2. Halley's Combo
- SamB - [user]The Void[/user] - 0d2h42m3. Spinclicks
- Void - [user]kendamatty[/user] - 7d5h51m4. Have you got the balls to balance?
- Matt - no-one
- 45d15h4.5. Doubles
- Matt - [user]Toby[/user] - 1d1h25m5. Spike-a-ling Proficiency
- Toby - [user]Mirek[/user] - 2d18h6m6. Bird Control
- Mirek - [user]KendAlex[/user] - 0d5h54m7. Swing Control
- Alex - [user]KendaMushroom[/user] - 0d1h13m8. JKA Advanced Tricks
- Nic - [user]Thorny[/user] - 10d8h10m9. Tricks and reverse
- Thorny - no-one
- 30d10. Pretty tricks all in a row
- BKA - [user]Mirek[/user] - 9d0h18m11. Fast One
- Mirek - [user]KendAlex[/user] - 0d1h27m12. Walking In The Sky
- Alex - [user]Kenski Di[/user] 0d2h43m13. Big Walk
- Kenski Di - [user]MattDeCoteau[/user] - 8d7h46m14. 'Merica
- MattDC - [user]Thorny[/user] - 1d1h20m15. Mirror
- Thorny - [user]The Void[/user] - 0d3h18m16. Back and forth
- Void - [user]SweetsKendamas[/user] - 20d11h6m17. Birds for days
- Matt Sweets - [user]Dadooh[/user] - 0d17h24m18. Lighthouse Keeping
- David - [user]jafish41[/user] - 0d20h19m19. Flips for Fun
- Jake - no-one
- 30d20. One to Ten (Squared)
- BKA - no-one
(but eventually by [user]The Void[/user]) - 30d21. 40% Advanced
- BKA - [user]Yoda[/user] - 2d12h26m22. Top 10
- Yoda - no-one
- 30d23. Endless
- BKA - ([user]Dimensions[/user]) - (30d)24. Member Tricks
- Dimensions - [user]theobau[/user] - 4d23h36m25. A chain of tricks
- Theobau - [user]JeffreyItaliaander[/user] - 3d4h21m26. Ken you do it?
- Jeffrey Italiaander - no-one
- 30d27. Blast from the past
- Donald Grant - [user]Li Ho Cheung[/user] - 1d2h1m28. Gunslinger Club
- Li Ho Cheung - no-one
- 30d29. A Tale Of Two Levels - Level One
- BKA - [user]Klemdama[/user] - 2d2h25m29. A Tale Of Two Levels - Level Two
- BKA - [user]theobau[/user] - 0d19h33m30. Record Breaker
- The Void - [user]shalafi[/user] - [flat rate 30 days]31. There be Pirates
- shalafi - no-one
- 30d32. Distractions
- BKA - theobau - [flat rate 30 days]33. Ornithology
- the milky oolong - @Jak