News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Shin Sakura..... I have one...

Started by nicehat, 03 August, 2012, 13:48:58

Previous topic - Next topic

nicehat

Hello all, Simon here from Southampton.

I'm a juggler by general designation, but once upon a time bought a Kendama - sometime ago.

Turns out its a Shin Sakura.

Turns out its now worth some money due to its rarity. Lucky me.

I have had a couple of offers from people here and there, which makes me wonder what's it really worth? Of course its worth what someone is willing to pay for it.... but before I let it go I thought I'd canvas opinion of the experts. Hence my post.  At the moment I am thinking around the £250 (~USD400), is this:

a) - top dollar?
b) - about right?
c) - undervalued?

Your thoughts and opinions appreciated.

It is in good condition, and comes in a bag...

BKA

A picture or 3 showing the condition would help people give their opinion on the value.

SweetsKendamas

That kendama is in really good shape. There are very few people who actually have one of these in their collection. I think your price is a good one if your trying to get rid of it fast. I bet you could ask for a little bit more and wait for someone who really wants it too. I am interested in buying it also if you want to sell ;D.

BKA

Collectors often grade things like this:

New
Mint
Excellent
Very good
Good
Fair....

Etc

The ken is in v good condition. The paint is fully intact, but has quite a number of small dents. With fewer dents, it might be Excellent, but I'd say overall, probably Very Good. And "with packet" too. So £250 is probably not "cheap", but "reasonable" or "very reasonable".

nicehat

Thanks for yout replies, on sale I think it goes.

Pierce5555

Where u gonna sell the kendama?