News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

KROM! Kendama movie Official trailer 2012 by Kendama.dk

Started by Kendama Denmark, 08 October, 2012, 09:37:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Kendama Denmark

We've been recording a little here and there as usual and ended up having a lot of fresh footage after the EJC with top players from all over the world - that's why were making a movie now!

Enjoy!

BKA

Very nice. Looks like it will be an epic.

How did you manage to post in Video Of The Week?! Hmmm... [Edit: Seems the permissions were set wrong. Fixed. But I don't see why it shouldn't stay as Video Of The Week. :-)]

Kendama Denmark

Quote from: BKA on 10 October, 2012, 13:37:44
Very nice. Looks like it will be an epic.

How did you manage to post in Video Of The Week?! Hmmm... [Edit: Seems the permissions were set wrong. Fixed. But I don't see why it shouldn't stay as Video Of The Week. :-)]

I didn't realise i've put it in VOTW before just now, but thanks for letting it stay :)

Oase

Zach Blackburn

I cannot wait until the release of this video! So stoked!...does anybody know when that will be?
THE BOSS

BKA

Vague memories of one of the KDK crew posting in the last few weeks that it's "not far off", or something like that....

EDIT: In fact, it looks like they're having the preview at their store on Thursday. Presumably it will be on the web soon after that...

Zach Blackburn

That's sweet! I do know Thorkild is editing it so I can't wait to see what type of mood he portrays and what he decides to show.
THE BOSS

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

RodDama

I need a link!!  Stuck in airports on my way to Japan...  lol
-RodDama!

www.terrakendama.com

RobinSKT

BrandonYoder

[user]RodDama[/user] It seems youre always "going to Japan."
How do you manage this? and what do you go for?

Also, im stoked for the release on sunday!