News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

The 12 days of Christmas.

Started by AdamWest, 02 December, 2012, 17:37:02

Previous topic - Next topic

AdamWest

This kept me thinking and entertained for a good half hour...
If only I had the equipment necessary to make a video for it :')

The 12 kens of Christmas.

On the first day of Christmas, I played a TK16...
And did bird fly over the valley.

On the second day of Christmas, I played a TK16...
Two chewed up kens (bad dog) and a bird fly over the valley.

On the third day of Christmas, I played a TK16...
Three around the worlds, two chewed up kens (bad dog) and a bird fly over the valley.

On the fourth day of Christmas, I played a TK16...
Four swing in birds, three around the worlds, two chewed up kens (bad dog) and a bird fly over the valley.

On the fifth day of Christmas, I played a TK16...
FIVEE JUUMPIMG STIIIIICKS... Four swing in  birds, three around the worlds, two chewed up kens (bad dog) and a bird fly over the valley.

On the sixth day of Christmas, I played a TK16...
Six slip grip specials, FIVEE JUUMPIMG STIIIIICKS... Four swing in birds, three around the worlds, two chewed up kens (bad dog) and a bird fly over the valley.

On the seventh day of Christmas, I played a TK16...
Seven lighthouse flips, six slip grip specials, FIVEE JUUMPIMG STIIIIICKS... Four swing in birds, three around the worlds, two chewed up kens (bad dog) and a bird fly over the valley.

On the eighth day of Christmas, I played a TK16...
Eight aeroplanes, seven lighthouse flips, six slip grip specials, FIVEE JUUMPIMG STIIIIICKS... Four swing in birds, three around the worlds, two chewed up kens (bad dog) and a bird fly over the valley.

On the ninth day of Christmas, I played a TK16...
Nine UFOs, eight aeroplanes, seven lighthouse flips, six slip grip specials, FIVEE JUUMPIMG STIIIIICKS... Four swing in birds, three around the worlds, two chewed up kens (bad dog) and a bird fly over the valley. and a bird fly over the valley.

On the tenth day of Christmas, I played a TK16...
Ten spacewalks bailing, nine UFOs eight aeroplanes, seven lighthouse flips, six slip grip specials, FIVEE JUUMPIMG STIIIIICKS... Four swing in birds, three around the worlds, two chewed up kens (bad dog) and a bird fly over the valley.and a bird fly over the valley.

On the eleventh day of Christmas, I played a TK16...
Eleven cliffhangers, ten spacewalks bailing, nine UFOs eight aeroplanes, seven lighthouse flips, six slip grip specials, FIVEE JUUMPIMG STIIIIICKS... Four swing in birds, three around the worlds, two chewed up kens (bad dog) and a bird fly over the valley.

On the twelfth day of Christmas, I played a TK16...
Twelve earth turns, eleven cliffhangers, ten spacewalks bailing, nine UFOs eight aeroplanes, seven lighthouse flips, six slip grip specials, FIVEE JUUMPIMG STIIIIICKS... Four swing in birds, three around the worlds, two earth turns and a bird fly over the valley.

The Void

Ha ha. Can I have all those tricks for Christmas, please?
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

WTP

Did you come up with that? Pretty clever if you ask me!

AdamWest

Thanks dude, and I did :')

I've heard countless other versions of that song so I thought 'why not?'

:)