News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Favorite Edit

Started by Kendama Denmark, 26 December, 2012, 16:26:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Kendama Denmark

It's always hard to tell what's your favorite something is, but i'll try and give it a try with kendama edits.

I was talking to Jeffrey about this when Team Sunrise was in Denmark and he told me his favorite edits was from Mr Jumpshoe,  i've never heard about that guy before, but he did some serious tech stuff - one of the tricks i remember is bigcup, kenflip to bird!

Anyways i think one of my favirite edits is Kendama Edit 2 part 1 and part 2 by KendamaHK. One of the first edits out there when we started  playing kendama in the summer of 2009. I really like the one spot thing and the fact that it's a crew having a session, and not just one guy and a tripot. Makes me feel like playing kendama!

The KendamaUSA in Japan edit is my new favorite! Love the variety of tricks and styles. Turners mad balance and Tamoutso's super clean and consistent line. Big respect for bringing the Pro team to Japan - Kendama DK is inspirered!

What's your fav?
-Thorkild

Dadooh

Good choices Thorkild! I didn't know the first one. Nice sharing.

So here is my selection:

Oranges by WKT is probably my favorite kendama edit, it's just pure fun.

Kendama Edmonton miniedit 10 is definitely one of my favs too. The intro/outro is so funny.

WTP

Big J's fourth edit is nuts and is definitely one of my favorites.

The Void

My favourite edit is the one I did at 2:57 in Tribe. My favourite video is probably Count Me In.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

RodDama

this is one of my favorite edits... Bitter Beans vol.2!

and of course.. the late but great Freedom kendama!
vol.1
vol.2
-RodDama!

www.terrakendama.com

s070s

i agree with the 'RodDamonator'
the bitter beans  and  freedom kendama series are awsome!
of course i am a bit biased and have to say 'watch every Dutchkendama edit !! '
there all little beauties and you can see everytime different kind of technics

but i would like to mention
Oase Kendama edit #5  because its visual inspiring and very creative
also
Kendama Edit #7 - Colin Sander - けん玉  i (still) really like because of the hole pakkage
its just a very sweet edit from start to finish, with a nice song, black&white vs colours, very cool tricks and the all out happiness it shows.

MatthewB

Wow. The HK Edit 2 Part 1 was actually the first edit I saw that made me want to buy a kendama. Those guys were way ahead of their time. Smore Chan has been killing it for ages.

KenUSA Japan edit. One of my favorites.

Your Terra Entry is definitely one of my favorites.

The energy in this edit is amazing. Plus, I was stoked on how much of my footy was in it.

Always loved how stoked they get in this edit.

Love the sound design and Jakes raw style in this short.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some though!

rhys_goes_peace

Hello! I'm just wondering - what are your favourite kendama edits that you have seen, and why? For me it would be this:
The tricks are insane, and I love how the music lines up with the tricks.   ;)

Check out my instagram: @rhysgoespeace

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

John

Back in the day I remember how patiently I used to wait for the new dutchkendama edit to drop on my YouTube page, and how many subsequent watches I would give it, soaking up all these ridiculous tricks that I'd never be able to do. His edits were always massively creative, especially for their time and he was certainly a total gamechanger for me. This is my favourite, from back in 2011!

The Void

[Merged topics with an old thread on the same subject.]

KenSan

Anything by Kris Bosch

3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

rhys_goes_peace

Check out my instagram: @rhysgoespeace