Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Events, meets & competitions / Re: European Kendama Open 2017
« Last post by jakub.zahumensky on 20 June, 2017, 21:25:12 »
For a second I thought you were serious ;-)

I wasn't neither serious nor joking. It was a legitimate question for @Kapi and other Polish players.

Also, when I say Barcelona, I don't necessarily mean Las Ramblas, por supuesto ;) I am thinking more about a facility in reasonable vicinity where we could have the camp and then make a day trip to Barcelona, for example. And have the event somewhere on the edge of the city.
« Last post by shalafi on 20 June, 2017, 20:53:33 »
LOL I hope that's a rethoric question... BCN is a beautiful city, but freaking expensive.

I was trying to make a point. Seems all we are hearing from Polish players is that it's expensive to go to the EKO this year. The thing is, this is the cheapest possibility for them to go to the EKO. Ever.
I agree that it can't be much cheaper than that.

For a second I thought you were serious ;-)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

« Last post by jakub.zahumensky on 20 June, 2017, 20:24:38 »
LOL I hope that's a rethoric question... BCN is a beautiful city, but freaking expensive.

I was trying to make a point. Seems all we are hearing from Polish players is that it's expensive to go to the EKO this year. The thing is, this is the cheapest possibility for them to go to the EKO. Ever.
Gear / Re: Ozora Taisei
« Last post by HansNickmans on 20 June, 2017, 20:08:40 »
I got a Taisei last weekend and I love playing with it. Maybe the novelty will wear off in the comings days/weeks, but there's something about those cups that make just moshikame feel weirdly satisfying. It's like having a kendama with a good clack on the spike, except it's on every cup. Also, birds are a bit more challenging on this one due to the smaller rims. My goal is to get a wingwalker on it. Initially I thought it would result in some Taisei-only tricks, but next to a weird crooked bird/banking I didn't really find anything.

But as I said, a whole lot of fun! And great for the collection of course :-)
« Last post by shalafi on 20 June, 2017, 20:05:13 »

Barcelona seems to be getting momentum as a viable option. Will that be any cheaper? ;)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Tricks / Re: The ever popular "Today I..." thread
« Last post by donald grant on 20 June, 2017, 19:52:03 »
Back home after performing at Ashbourne at the weekend (sorry I missed you @John )

Inspired by all the axe-based nonsense in the collaboration video, I was out in the sunshine today, axeing away.  Quite a few good ones including swing to reverse axe - lighthouse - falling down, one turn axe fasthand spike and even swing tornado to axe.  Cheers for the inspiration!
« Last post by jakub.zahumensky on 20 June, 2017, 16:05:40 »
Yes, but the price is too much. How come it is in Poland anyway?

Because we have decided to make it as a part of the EJC (ejc2017.org) again this year. For next year, *SPOILER ALERT* Barcelona seems to be getting momentum as a viable option. Will that be any cheaper? ;)
« Last post by Kapi on 20 June, 2017, 15:48:31 »
Yes, but the price is too much. How come it is in Poland anyway?
« Last post by The Void on 20 June, 2017, 12:28:32 »
Tagging some Poles from the member map. Hey guys, you know EKO's in Poland again this year?
@Yoda @Gaxda @Smok @awit @Kapi @mimlemium @blady
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal