News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Kendama Forum Collaboration 2018 - released!

Started by The Void, 13 June, 2018, 13:46:35

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

Thanks to all 16 players who managed to find time in 3 months to record at least one trick for the collab.
Hope you all enjoy it, and everyone else does too.

To Jess (Mikegee Jnr) @The Void @Woodsy @shalafi @Acmuirhead @Mikegee @Dimensions @donald grant @mreasyguy @kendamatty @Ian F @s070s @KenSan @Joe9connor @paulsayer @Mad0zak , please watch the video to find out if you won in the prize draw. No prize-draw spoilers in the comments, please! - Let everyone have the fun and suspense of finding out.
But do feel free to comment otherwise, contributor or not.

http://juggling.tv/16876 ← Please go to JTV for HD/download
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

paulsayer

shalafi

Cool one! I liked the bat jank and the post credits one from @mreasyguy and the last one from @The Void was also impressive. The usual suspects @donald grant @Dimensions and @kendamatty in their respective typical styles.

The whirlwind earth turn fast hand the world was also quite impressive :)

Thanks Void for editing it and congratullations to everyone that sent a video.

And, of course, best opening ever.

P.S. I see you made good use of the "arch" when visiting for the IKO
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

mreasyguy

Woooo winner!  8)

Great little video there, shame more people didn't get involved but their loss!

donald grant

Love the opening clip!

Loads of fun stuff from everyone, especially the bat-yank :)

Cheers to the Void for nailing it all together!

The Void

Quote from: shalafi on 13 June, 2018, 14:22:14P.S. I see you made good use of the "arch" when visiting for the IKO
What else to do when waiting for late people? ;-)
Quote from: mreasyguy on 13 June, 2018, 20:14:26Great little video there, shame more people didn't get involved but their loss!
One more than last year, at least. :-/

I won't pick out any faves - you were all great. I love seeing people enjoy themselves with kendama, at all levels.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

KenSan

3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

kendamatty

Cheers for putting it all together Void! Some cool tricks in there, and alongside that, some very suitable reactions! I wish I still got even half as excited as the girl in the opening clip, that's true kendama spirit right there...

As a side note, my challenge now is to learn Adam's insta combo at the end...

s070s

cool cool !! like the edit
these collab vid are always so fun !!