News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

"I missed the BKO" competition

Started by BKA, 01 May, 2013, 12:18:59

Previous topic - Next topic

BKA

Okay so some of you couldn't make it. So as a tiny compensation, here's your chance to win a limited edition BKO keyring and some stickers:

Tell us your excuse for not coming to the BKO. Post here, and the best 2 UK entries, and the best 1 international entry will win. These do not have to be factual excuses. Be imaginative/funny/sorrowful/creative/etc. Text only, no pictures or video.

Closes 20:00 GMT on Tuesday 7th May.

Ian F

Maßbier, schnaps, Munchen......trying to look apologetic...failing ;-)

LarsVegas

EKO 2012 - European Beginner Champion

rawr

I had a uni exam the next day... and that is the truth. School always gets in the way of my fun! Who needs a masters degree anyway?! I wish I could have been there instead.

Kernow Kendama

KEN BOOTY

Dimensions

It was curry night

Can't beat a good curry!
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

shalafi

I was checking the spoilers of Dragon's Maze.

Less funny, but detailed explanation.

I make my living by doing apps. My most popular one is MTG Tracker, a tool for the game Magic the gathering. 3 times a year there is a release of a new set. I make many sales by being the first to include the new cards, so I had to wait for the official spoiler to add the new cards
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

br4d24

Chopped my hand off doing a spacewalk handroll... I kinda throw em hard and fast; im okay now though, they managed to re attach it and it has healed remarkably fast with NO scaring... what a pleasant occurrence. Was in hospital till today, just got let out - They wouldnt let me leave early; apparently you cant board planes with life threatening injuries... total BS.

BKA

Kernow... A classic excuse, as was Lars' , but you can't really go with that one after Luke used it for real: http://www.kendama.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,915.0.html
Dimensions... We had a curry, so you wouldn't have missed one.
Shalafi... If your excuse had involved KendamApp, you'd have nailed it, but...

Winners are:
(UK)
Ian F - We understand addiction.
rawr - As kendama addicts, we understand dedication... Especially when it's frustrating.
(International)
br4d - Oh my gosh, that's terrible! You poor thing. Go easy on those Spacewalks from now on.  ;)

br4d, we have your address. Ian, expect a delivery in a field soon.
rawr, please send us a PM with your address.

Thanks to everyone who entered!

Ian F

Woohoo!, my liver won a prize, dedication always pays off. ;-)