News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Stamp It Stomp It - SISI 2

Started by BKA, 03 September, 2017, 22:10:07

Previous topic - Next topic

BKA

Sorry, @paulsayer , but Rejected. That fails the Drop n Pop for the same reason as Dice:
Quote from: BKA on 10 September, 2017, 16:02:52
Drop N Pop**
Swirl [Any catch]*

** From a gripped, loaded kendama, drop everything, and immediately re-catch the ken (or tama), let the tama (or ken) fall down and immediately "pop it" (string tension bounce) back up to a catch.
Nice combo though. Please try again.

shalafi

Wow @paulsayer that was a really cool combo. Pity the Drop N Pop wasn't a full Drop. Looking forward to see the next one :)
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

rhys_goes_peace

@paulsayer Noooo! Loved that line! Thanks for voting for me btw. :)
Here's my second attempt:

Check out my instagram: @rhysgoespeace

BKA

@rhys_goes_peace The Swirl exit still seems to have a slight awkwardness... something for you to work on, there...  but there's no pause, so Accepted!
Another vote for Paul.

rhys_goes_peace

Quote from: BKA on 13 September, 2017, 17:48:01
@rhys_goes_peace The Swirl exit still seems to have a slight awkwardness... something for you to work on, there...  but there's no pause, so Accepted!
Another vote for Paul.
@BKA Haha yeah, it was pretty awkward! Definitely not one of my strong suits, I'll work on it. Thanks for passing me!
Check out my instagram: @rhysgoespeace

Matt Goody

Here's my entry for round 2...

@BenPycroft24 gets my vote!
Instagram
@g00dr0

LarsVegas

Late feedback for round one: This is a tough one (one in general and one like "for a round one"). I was at a juggling convention in Frick, AG, Switzerland, and had some time. But I only managed a combo three times. And of course without the camera running. This is the first time I don't even pass round one ... :(
EKO 2012 - European Beginner Champion

KenSan

SISI Combo 2

Kendama: RWB Classic Ultra Tama.

Ben Pycroft for the vote.
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

BKA

@Matt Goody @KenSan Both accepted, and both votes for Ben counted.

@LarsVegas Sorry about that. After deciding to make SIS a bit shorter this year, it meant cutting down on the simplest early rounds. Perhaps 2 balance tricks in R1 was the wrong choice. But thanks for giving it a go, and well done for landing a combo, even if off camera. If nothing else, hopefully this year's SISI at least pushed you to getting a new sequence.

Jak

Difficult vote for me, but going with @paulsayer for the ufo to lunar  :)

BKA

@Jak Accepted, and a vote for Paul logged.

paulsayer

kendamatty

My Round 2 Entry, hope you like it! I missed the swirl finish a painful number of times...

http://juggling.tv/16637 ← Please go to JTV for HD/download

My Round one vote has to be for Eelco - very original!

DanieLambert

Paul my man the swirl has to land in a loaded position, not straight into another string variation!

BKA

@paulsayer That's an excellent combo, and the DnP is good, but...
Quote*Swirl must be 540˚ or more. Exit the Swirl directly to a catch - not into another throw, swirl or string manoeuvre.
Really sorry, but we have to Reject you again. :-(