News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

BKO 2016 - Bristol

Started by BKA, 13 December, 2015, 16:02:06

Previous topic - Next topic

donald grant

Much fun yesterday! The battle for the Scottish (and British) title starts today :)

The Void

Double Royalist final, but @Dimensions is the new (again) British Kendama Champion, and is GOING TO JAPAN!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

shalafi

Quote from: The Void on 01 May, 2016, 19:46:58
Double Royalist final, but @Dimensions is the new (again) British Kendama Champion, and is GOING TO JAPAN!
I had hoped that jak or fiddletricks would have put pressure, happy to see SamB on the final.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

fiddletriks

Quote from: shalafi on 01 May, 2016, 21:33:22
Quote from: The Void on 01 May, 2016, 19:46:58
I had hoped that jak or fiddletricks would have put pressure, happy to see SamB on the final.
Didn't perform well on stage at all. It's something I've never done (playing Kendama on stage) and it was my first bko also haha still had a great time!
*welsh thistle*

Jak

Thanks Void and everyone involved for another great bko. Just got back home. Happy to get 2nd in the dam jam, shame I'm also pretty rubbish on stage, getting knocked out on an earth turn was pretty gutting but  a big well done to Rob! Wish I could've stayed longer. Catch you all soon hopefully.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

The Void

KenSan

@The Void @BKA thanks for hosting over the last 2 days had an amazing time learning and jamming with so many great players.
Got the rub of the green maybe to get third in advanced (well chuffed)!
Thanks @donald grant for the grading. Damn those moshi kami 316 on the second go but only 50 counted DOH!
Hope we see a BKO next year!
In off to bed. Kensan out!
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

donald grant

Well done, kensan, you played a fine game! Fun weekend, and it's always good to be able to put a few more forum names to faces. Cheers to the void for organizing it all. More playtime this afternoon and evening, then heading back North tomorrow.

Sonicpearse

Fantastic afternoon! Came away empty handed (after a disasterous attempt at intermediate comp!) but met new people & learnt new tricks from watching others.
Massive thanks to Void & all those who helped run it. Also big thanks to all the generous sponsors - a great event.
Looking forward to seeing some photos from Japan Rob - get practicing the trick list...
Sonicpearse

HansNickmans

This weekend passed so quickly I didn't realise it was the BKO! Damn, I could have followed the live broadcasts...

Looks like again a great event! Congrats to Rob and the other winners!
Hope to make it back out there again one day.
Kendama Belgium!

Kev

Hope you all had a great time!

Sad I couldn't make it but looking forward to rummaging on the forum to see some of the events.

:)

BKA

Group photo. [Log in to see attachment.]

BKA

Showery day, bring hat/coat/optimism. We'd better hang out by the bandstand...

See you this afternoon, clickers!

shalafi

First I forgot it yesterday: Congrats Rob! Now get to practicing and let the Japanese know you ;-)

Sad I couldn't be there but happy to see that you all enjoyed it. I did follow some of the broadcasts, is not the same, but scratches the itch.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.