News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Kendama Consistency Challenge #12 ''Walking in the sky''

Started by KendAlex, 20 May, 2012, 19:58:27

Previous topic - Next topic

KendaMushroom

Oase

that was...to hard Alex:))..i gave up something like 4 times... i can feel my knees :)) and i just got my whole arm tattoo..it hurts after this !! ..my camera let me down..i filmed it with my phone...and i need a shower !!

KendaMushroom

this nerdness surpasses me :) you guys are doing a great job though.

keep it up, whoever that guy is, he's f***ing clean!

Kenski Di

HA! You said "uploading now," I didn't think I had a chance. Very close! Very well done.

Oase

hahahahah !!! that was pricless !!! nice job man !!!!! :))))) yea ..didnt feel the need to hurry up !!! anyway hard ladder !!!

KendaMushroom

KendAlex

i think Kenski Di is the big winner.
i thought this ladder was a hard one and could take some days, :)

Kenski Di please send me a Email with your name and adress, and i will send you the price.
(Supernog@hotmail.com)
a Brand new EU SunRise White with Gold Stripe kendama.

thanks for joining this ladder.
i can't wait till you going to drop the next consistancy ladder #13 here on the forum in a new topic.
remember when you do, start a topic before you going to upload a ladder and tell us the exact date and time, so everyone get a chance to enter,
(everything could be a price, it won't have to be a kendama, but it would be nice if it is kendama related)

Oase also a very good try and thanks for the upload, sorry that i only have one kendama as price.
better luck next time.

Kenski Di

Quote from: Oase on 26 May, 2012, 21:55:40
hahahahah !!! that was pricless !!! nice job man !!!!! :))))) yea ..didnt feel the need to hurry up !!! anyway hard ladder !!!

Yeah woah... We must have landed it nearly at the same time. I noticed your post as mine was uploading simultaneously, I didn't think there was a chance. It was so close that the speed of our keystrokes probably made as much of a difference as bandwidth. Very fun ladder, incredibly close finish, sorry to do that haha! It's a tie as far as I'm concerned! Nicely done! Looking forward to number 13!

KendAlex

Kenski Di, you have to bring the #13 ladder now,
the player that wins need to come up with the next one, and come up with a price.
so take your time and come with something nice,

if you have any questions, feel free to ask oke?

Oase

Thank You Alex !! that was a nice and hard ladder !!! i don`t care about winning..i `m happy i managed to do it !! And Kenski Di congrats man !!! next time :D waiting for the #13 consistancy...

Kenski Di

#13 wil be posted a week from today. I'll give you all a specific time for that on thursday or friday. Already have a ladder in mind, I'll post an edit with it aswell.  :)

KendAlex

TheBlackLion

Quote from: KendAlex on 23 May, 2012, 15:48:52
first place winner get a new EU Sunrise UE kendama

what a nice dama! i'm wondering where do you can find those new sunrises? :)

The Void

Well, I had a go at this. I had not tried Lightning Drops before, so they were fun to work on. I managed to get all the tricks except for the last one. But nowhere near getting them all in a row.  ;D

Thanks for the challenge, Alex!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!