News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Monthly Bristol Meeting - Monday Night Kendama

Started by The Void, 07 October, 2015, 17:18:52

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

https://twitter.com/RoyalKendama/status/971013946881794048
Good session last night. Woodsy & I played some Team KD Battle cards, which he thrashed me at, and some (analogue) Spin-Off, where I got my revenge. Plus generally trick swapping and training. All good clicks.
Here's hoping you're "allowed" some time to come and jam on 24th, @Woodsy ! :)
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

Another good jam with @Woodsy last night. Again, "just" swapping tricks, practising, trying the latest Endless Combo trick (so close!), and generally having a laugh. Here's a quick trick:
https://twitter.com/thevoidtlmb/status/976120621598986241

Woodsy

The Void

@Woodsy Just got back, will be there tonight. But quite knackered.

Woodsy

I'm coming along tonight, Mike from welsh wales is coming too I believe

The Void

The Void

Good sesh tonight with @Woodsy and @Mikegee . General tricking, plus some games of ComBones and Spin-Off, and the 2 hours zipped right by.

Mikegee

I really enjoyed the evening great games and good to see @Woodsy @The Void again
I'm sure I'll be back  real soon

The Void

The Void

Blast from the club last night. Syncromeshing like cogs with @Woodsy , with twin honey plushes. :-D

Mikegee

Hay @TheVoid is it on this evening with it being bank holiday

The Void

@Mikegee Yes, it's on. (PS There's a space in my user name: The Void, not TheVoid . Not that it matters, I saw it! :-) )

The Void

Nice session tonight with @Mikegee & @Woodsy . No games, clips or pics, just nattering, playing, trickswapping and general practise. Guys, check out the thread/video for Half-Swirl Aeroplane, and Mike, get on the collab! :-)