News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Bonz Atron in London

Started by KenSan, 19 January, 2017, 17:43:02

Previous topic - Next topic

KenSan

I was pinged on Facebook by @azleonhart letting me know about a post from @bonzatron saying that he will be in London this coming week, and if any local 'shreders' wanted to jam and film kendama!

Obviously this is a bit vague, but I thought I'd put it here incase anyone can do a short notice trip to London to see the young man and his cup and ball?

@fiddletriks @Dimensions @The Void

If dates apear somewhere on the interwebs I will post them up here.
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

The Void

@rhys_goes_peace @danielc @Its_mrdiz

All depends when and where, for me, but probably unlikely, unfortunately.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

KenSan

Yeah it is short notice but we'll see. I pinged who I could find on FB and @Its_mrdiz has Pm'd Mr Atron to try and get some dates too.

KenSan

Apparently @bonzatron Is working at a toy fair at the Kensington Olympia Tues 24th -Thurs 26th.

http://www.btha.co.uk/toy-fair/

He wont be available to lace bangers until after 6pm each night.

Im afraid Im a bit to old to be slaying dama at 6pm in cold old London with a wife and 2 kids at home :(

Now if he was available Friday day time then I could probably make an exception :D

Its_mrdiz

Hey Hey,

Bonz Update.

Myself & Matt (potentially) are going up to meet him after he finishes the fair at 6 on Thursday, slay, laugh & film for a bit.

Bonz said that he would actually like to party in London somewhat Thursday night, so i'm not too sure he will be in any state to lace the morning before he leaves haha.

With being about 2 hours away I almost feel rude not making the trip to slay with a legend. haha

fiddletriks

With work and stuff theirs no chance of us coming from Cardiff unfortunately haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
*welsh thistle*

johndmc

I was just planning to go and how I'd get there, but can now see he seems to be heading back to the states tomorrow and not available now.
Dont practice what you can do, practice what you can't! :)