News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

BKO 2016 promotion - "competition"

Started by The Void, 04 February, 2016, 13:13:34

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

Hi,
I really want this year's BKO to have a decent turnout[nb]1If it doesn't, then this will probably be the last one.[/nb]. (News of a couple of very nice prizes coming soon, by the way!)
[Please log in to see the attached photo.]

So I want your help please!:
1. Take a photo of yourself, copying the pose below (or something similar)
2. Post it to social media[nb]or to this forum[/nb] with...
#BKO2016 #BKO2016GO http://kendama.co.uk/bko
... starting the description. (and anything else you want to write.)
3. Turn up to BKO and claim a little prize & some stickers.

4. Don't forget the tags & URL.  (See 2.)
5. You won't forget the URL & the tags, will you? (Y'know, the ones in number 2.)

Thanks for helping!
Edit: In case you can't see the image, the pose is: arms crossed, kendama around the neck, looking at camera.

Edit: This competition closes on April 12th.

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

KenSan

Will do! I don't have the zebra skin or as much hair though ;D
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

The Void

I think that's covered by "or similar". :-) Thanks.
It's a picture, not a skin, btw.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

The Void

The Void

The Void

The Void

donald grant

Will happily put up a couple of plugs and links for the event in the next few weeks on Facebook.

(and a quick "forgive my ignorance" question, but do hashtags even work on there??)

The Void

Thanks. With photo please! (And yes.)

The Void

The Void

The Void

MisterJumpshoe

Ah, sorry folks. Big change of plans for me. I am going to Canada in May and simply cannot afford to come to the BKO  :(

I'd like to think that while I'm out there, I can get people interesting in playing. I'll be taking my grading stuff with me.
Music Has the Right to Children

The Void