News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Park Ken Space 4. Bristol, July 8th.

Started by The Void, 30 June, 2017, 12:32:26

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

Bump. Sounds like there'll be at least 5 of us, with the Swansea posse.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

21°, shade, very light breeze, perfect day to kendama. Good fun with Dice, Ashton & @Dimensions today. In the KEN games, we all decided to play leftie against Ashton (who is, coincidentally, a leftie), as he's only been playin a couple of months, and that lead to some tight games. Fun messarounds and trick-swaps too.
Ashton got his first Lunar(s?), Dice had a nice Stilt Somersault, and Rob hit a nutty Tornado to Bird against me too.
A good day.

johndmc

Sounds great, well done to all.

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

Dont practice what you can do, practice what you can't! :)

The Void