News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Storm On The Sea

Started by The Void, 28 August, 2016, 19:48:11

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

Description in link. Me and @Dimensions . #royalist

http://juggling.tv/16051 ← Please go to JTV for HD/download
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

KenSan

Added that song to my Bandcamp wishlist for future reference and also may I say...Fantastic edit guys great stalling skills on show and many other fine bits and bobs to re watch! Also I see no skate boarders to contend with down near the harbour area  ;D
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

shalafi

Very nice vid. Great tricks, nice doubles and some insane flow from Rob.

Thanks for sharing!
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

donald grant

Loads of interesting long lines and combinations.  4.04 was a particular favourite!  Cheers for making and sharing!

The Void

Thanks guys. I also liked @Dimensions ' propellor combo, and the Lunar/Lighthouse/Somersault one.

@KenSan I've been meaning to use something by Ogmios ever since I was on his show. Glad to have finally got around to it (with his permission).
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Jokbert

Robs ufo combo and voids wing nods were sick! Nice music!

The Void

The Void