News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

15in15 challenges

Started by shalafi, 10 February, 2015, 10:23:24

Previous topic - Next topic

shalafi

I saw on the KROM facebook page a video about this new type of challenge, it is about landing one trick 15 times in 15 seconds.

Apparently Tj Kolesnik is the one that started it.

So far I've seen stab earth turns, turntables, whirlwind big cup, Bird over the valley and some more.

Here are some videos of 15in15, apparently the ones in the KROM facebook page are only on facebook and not on youtube.

You can see some more here: http://iconosquare.com/tag/15in15

I've tried gunslingers myself and I got them in 29 seconds, so I need to do them twice as fast.

Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

shalafi

I tried half-swirls and it took me 25 seconds to make 15... and I thought it was fast.

Have you seen Yumi with with Bird Fly Over Valley?

BenPycroft24

I've seen yumi's bird over the valley one. Also her around japan 15in15 is pretty impressive. Her speed is just outstanding.

PikWik

yeah, yumi with that 15in15 bird over valley sent me training... but i can only do ~7  ;D

#15in15 is a great exercise for whatever KD trick that you learn

shalafi

The impressive one is the 30in15 of Yumi and Thorklid, totally insane.

if you have a facebook link of the ones from Yumi would be nice to have it, so far I've only seen them as a facebook video :(

Peat

Not a 15in15 but if anyone out there can do this it would be amazing, this trick battered my shins.

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Peat

Peat

aaaand it's been done. A while ago too. Crazy skills.

shalafi

Well done Peat! Very smooth.