News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

kendama china does it again (KC)

Started by s070s, 17 April, 2015, 10:13:40

Previous topic - Next topic

s070s

so Kendama China got burned for making the Winner III a piece of crap
just not being original and bad clone for other companies
and i have never seen anyone playing the Winner III   (personaly i was a BIG fan of the Winner II, so i was very sad how the WIII turned out)
scrolling around the internets if found this today

lets scold kendam china some more ;-)
Winner II had a original ken shape and a original Tama shape, This made THAT kendama fonky fresh and standing on its own
Winner III was just an awefull YUMU / Tribute hybrite and kendama china wasted its reputation (speaking for myself ofcourse) with just being a (very bad) copycat  - the very bad terra pill clone with extra hole just made me mad and sad at the same time

HOWEVER....
as i said i was (am) a big fan of the Winner II (still have two fresh one to jam)
and maby this one form can restore my faith in Kendama China
so ... good news

(PS. don;t mix up the other China (recently dead) kendama producer KCN )

PikWik

ive never tried a KC, but i do still have my first 'sour face' no-name kendama. its not even a kaleb kendama, but a knock-off of the kaleb kendama 'face series'... :/

but i stripped/sanded all the paint off and re-did everything and turned it into my first custom, shown below

it plays alright, but the tama weight is crazy heavy 86g and ken is ~69g. definitely not my go to kendama but ive come a long way since then and learned new ways of applying paint for customs

back on topic,
the KC IV looks like a decent glossy dama. i would need to see them up close to tell how well they play. but the grain on the wood looks solid.

emagdnim

ive never tried a KC but they look great

LarsVegas

Hmm, the peach looks nice, but the other colors seem to be a bit on the cheap side.
EKO 2012 - European Beginner Champion

RodDama

yea they really blew it on these.. the winner II was so dope! Ive had a bunch of them!!
-RodDama!

www.terrakendama.com