News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Collab video 2018 - call for submissions. Join in and win!

Started by The Void, 27 February, 2018, 16:12:26

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

Another submission came in today. Keep 'em rolling in, folks!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

Another one in today. I filmed mine yesterday. A few people have promised clips, but not yet sent them to me. Good intentions don't come out in the edit, folks, so make sure you actually send me your clips!  ;D
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

A couple more submissions are in. Also, due to the forum downtime, I'm extending the deadline to June 11th. You can still join in!

The Void

Quote from: HansNickmans on 28 February, 2018, 11:14:16
Okay, cool!

I've been out of the game for a bit (#damadad) but I think I can manage to film something before May 31st.
Or even June 11th, @HansNickmans ? :-P

The Void

The Void

The Void

The Void

One latecomer in today. Editing is almost done. Should be out tomorrow. (If I can work out why this one bloody clip is determined to remain upside down!)

shalafi

Quote from: The Void on 12 June, 2018, 19:48:18
One latecomer in today. Editing is almost done. Should be out tomorrow. (If I can work out why this one bloody clip is determined to remain upside down!)
Thanks for your dedication! Maybe that clip should stay upside down if it's so insistent on that.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

The Void