News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

South east UK Kendama

Started by spadgy, 24 August, 2017, 08:20:10

Previous topic - Next topic

spadgy

Any Kendama players meeting up in the South East UK?

I'm in Hastings, pretty new to all this, and keen to meet some other players. I did actually see a chap in Hastings recently with a kendama over his shoulders, and I'm sure Brighton must play home to some players? Eastbourne maybe?

BKA

@spadgy  Hope you've seen http://kendama.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,3058.0.html ? Get along there if you can.
@Mad0zak is to be found in the Oddballs shop in Brighton, usually with a kendama round his neck....

Its_mrdiz

Hey dude!

Great to hear from you!

in a nutshell, YEP. Kent's dama scene is slowly growing in numbers.

We have a group that goes by the name as the Kentish Dama Tribe. #KDtribe on instagram.

We try our best to meet every few weeks & jam together. Would be great to meet you! There's a few jammers in ramsgate & im sure a few are in hastings like you say, I think Bundy is hastings not too sure off the top of my head!

I have also put together a FB group https://www.facebook.com/groups/659257180907144/ for the UK so local groups can use it much like this forum. Be sure to check it out!

Peace out!

johndmc

Quote from: spadgy on 24 August, 2017, 08:20:10
Any Kendama players meeting up in the South East UK?

I'm in Hastings, pretty new to all this, and keen to meet some other players. I did actually see a chap in Hastings recently with a kendama over his shoulders, and I'm sure Brighton must play home to some players? Eastbourne maybe?
Great to see another Kent player on here. I'm in Maidstone myself and meet up with Ben and the KDT lot as regularly as I can. Are you able to make it to the meet up this Sunday in Kent? Void and a few others from around the country are coming along so will be a great jam and chance to meet some great players.

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

Dont practice what you can do, practice what you can't! :)

splintaz

Started Kendama about 6-8 months ago - i also live in Hastings. Hit me up if you wanna link and level up.