News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Monthly Bristol Meeting - Monday Night Kendama

Started by The Void, 07 October, 2015, 17:18:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Rich

I'll be there!

Also, got your PM Void, thanks! I had an awesome time in Japan. Obviously, I spent too much on kendamas. :p Fill you in later!

The Void

Fun sesh tonight with @Rich and @Paul_S , with a passing spike from Robin. Rich was the ComBones King tonight. A clip or two in the can for 'gramming soon.

Next meet: Feb 8th.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

BKA

Next week is a free meet in the hall, so come along and click, gratis!

BKA

FREE night! Come along.
[Please log in to see the attached picture]

The Void

Great sesh tonight with @Maicodama , who gets hero points for
a) Coming all the way from Exeter
b) Being the only other person to show up.

Bristol players, do try really hard not to be so RUBBISH next time.

Next meet, March 14th.

Maicodama

Instagrams
@project.ark
@maico.ps
@eurodama_

The Void

BKA

[Log in to see attached picture]
Next date is March 14th - that's next Monday!

Shout out to ... @Rich @Paul_S @Sonicpearse @Cand1ez @charlieforsyth @Maicodama

Sonicpearse

Yep - I'll be there! Very much looking forward to a good jam.
Sonicpearse

Paul_S

The Void

Fun night tonight. Robin, Paul and Sonic all got a little BKO training in. Paul got his first Slip Grip Special in a game of ComBones, and Sonic got his 3rd Wingwalker, and was training for his first Lunar. I had a little play with juggles, but mostly just messed about.

Next date: 11th April

Sonicpearse

Alas the lunar still elludes me. Got very close, but no cigar...
Good evening had by all! Come along next time if you can!
Sonicpearse

BKA