News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Matt's comp

Started by The Void, 12 August, 2017, 19:28:49

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

For my first click in 11 days, I thought I'd have a go at Matt's comp. Am I first, @Matt Goody ?

http://juggling.tv/16586 ← Please go to JTV for HD/download
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Matt Goody

Nicely done Void! 11 days?! I'd be having withdrawal symptoms lol.

One of the KDT boys beat you to it I'm afraid! Keep clickin :)

Hopefully see you on the 3rd... might be on hol tho :/

If I did the grading again, would I need to do 100+ moshikame again?

Cheers
Instagram
@g00dr0

The Void

@Matt Goody Oh well, well done to whoever it was. It was a nice little challenge.

Your 114 Moshis are carried over, so you're good for getting to Pre-Dan. But you can try again to beat it, to possibly take you further., if you like.

Maybe see you soon, cheers.

Matt Goody

Awesome!

If not this time, then definitely next time :)

Take it easy :)
Instagram
@g00dr0

Matt Goody

Hey @The Void

Looks like your vid for this mini comp was the cleanest, if not the first, so the prize is yours my friend if you would like to claim it!

Matt  ;D
Instagram
@g00dr0

The Void

@Matt Goody Oh, well, if you put it like that... Go on then! Cheers. :)  . Sep 3rd will be fine, if you're there....