News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

10000th Post competition

Started by BKA, 04 October, 2013, 17:18:29

Previous topic - Next topic

BKA

To celebrate the forum hitting its 10000th post, let's have a little competition!

Right, who wants to win this Infinity TX10 yo-yo?

We haven't decided yet what the actual competition will be, but we'll let you know in the next few days....

Okay, here we go...

Take a photo of kendama being played in a public place, and post it in this thread.

New photos only.

We'll judge on fun, niceness of photo, and the "word-spreadingness" of the pic (i.e. public kendama visibility), so getting some spectators in the shot will be a bonus.

Competition is open to all forum members (and if you're not a member, why not join?), and closes on Monday 14th October, 12:00 noon.
One entry per person.
Minimum of 5 entries required for the prize to be awarded.

Get snapping!

Dimensions

Is this yoyo responsive or unresponsive? - this sounds intriguing

Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

Yoda

I haven't heard about responsive  metal yoyo, so it's probbably unresponsive.
KENDAMA.COM.PL- POLISH KENDAMA COMMUNITY

RodDama

-RodDama!

www.terrakendama.com

PikWik

how about a DIY skill toy competition?
where you make a skill toy (out of household items) and perform some basic tricks.

then, everyone on the board votes for the winner and in the case of a tie, the higher ups (BKA, void, donald, alex) declare the winner?

Kendama+cliniK

Kendama+cliniK

AlexSmith

My love for yo-yos is strong lately!

If you want to see a responsive metal yoyo, check out the Walter! I have one, they're a lot of fun. (also, dangerous)

The Void

The TX-10 is unresponsive.
My Silver Bullet[nb]Not an SB2.[/nb][nb]Responsive.[/nb] is the only yo-yo that's knocked me out.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

BKA

Competition is open!

Scroll up to read the (now-modified) first post for the rules.

BrandonYoder

Want..Want...

BKA

One entry per person.

BKA

Quote from: BKA on 04 October, 2013, 17:18:29Take a photo of kendama being played in a public place, and post it in this thread.
New photos only.
We'll judge on fun, niceness of photo, and the "word-spreadingness" of the pic (i.e. public kendama visibility), so getting some spectators in the shot will be a bonus.
Competition is open to all forum members (and if you're not a member, why not join?), and closes on Monday 14th October, 12:00 noon.
One entry per person.
No entries yet! You only have until Monday, folks. We need 5 entries for someone to win....

br4d24

haha i have an amazing place to take a pic today!

br4d24

Entry #1 from me: Dama till I die :P playing in the hospital while I recover from pancreatitis.

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!