News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Monthly Bristol Meeting - Monday Night Kendama

Started by The Void, 07 October, 2015, 17:18:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonicpearse

Yep, a great time had by all - very pleased to have landed my first scoop up although it was with my slightly beaten up sunrise kendama not my new super-slippy play kendama! Looking forward to 8th Aug for more games...
Sonicpearse

BenPycroft24

I was thinking about coming to August monke and staying the night in Bristol if anyone has free time to jam on Monday and Tuesday I'm more than happy to meet up.  For those who aren't going to EKO we could have a little gathering if weather permits.

Ben.

Cand1ez

The Void

@BenPycroft24 @Cand1ez I'm up for that. Getting back late Sunday, so might be a bit mashed for Monday daytime, but can jam in @ Monke and on Tuesday.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

[Please log in to see attached image]

Right then, MoNKe's tonight! I believe @BenPycroft24 @Cand1ez and perhaps @ltdama are coming along. @Sonicpearse ? Anyone else?

Also, what's the plan for tomorrow, dudes? Meeting place and time? The usual Castle Park, or elsewhere?
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

BenPycroft24

Sadly won't be making it tonight. Working 80 hours last week without a day off has killed me off

The Void

Sonicpearse

Yep I'll be there! Looking forward to it. Will be there shortly after 8.
Sonicpearse

BenPycroft24

@Sonicpearse any chance you'll be clicking with us on Tuesday?

Sonicpearse

@BenPycroft24 - Unfortunately not on Tuesday. Working all day I'm afraid.
Sonicpearse

BenPycroft24

The Void

Fun @ MoNKe tonight. Tired legs, but I'm not using that as an excuse for Sonic beating me 2-1 at ComBones. It was the Lighthouse to Candle move that clinched it. :)

Next meeting: September 12th.

Sonicpearse

I was very chuffed with my win at Bones, but can't quite take full credit due to how knackered Void was!
Looking forward to next meet on Sept 12th...
Sonicpearse

The Void