News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Donald Grant "Page Turner"

Started by donald grant, 07 March, 2017, 09:43:11

Previous topic - Next topic

donald grant

Morning all!

It's been cold outside, so we went back to the library to shoot my latest edit with Pete.  Lots of strange stuff for all levels as usual, hope you enjoy it!

http://juggling.tv/16337 ← Please go to JTV for HD/download

The Void

Firstly, I love the impression of Rod Laver/Steve Rawlings that you're doing in the screenshot.

Loads of great noodling there again. I especially liked the first one, the S-Fan to Rotary Swing transition, the fingertip-sarado ones, and that one where you did that thing with the string.
Cheers, chap!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

johndmc

Quote from: donald grant on 07 March, 2017, 09:43:11
Morning all!

It's been cold outside, so we went back to the library to shoot my latest edit with Pete.  Lots of strange stuff for all levels as usual, hope you enjoy it!

http://juggling.tv/16337 ← Please go to JTV for HD/download
I genuinely love this, such a great set of tricks and so different from the juggle, whirlwind heavy videos you get these days. Must have taken ages to get all those down. Thanks for sharing Donald
Dont practice what you can do, practice what you can't! :)

KenSan

Great watch as usual from the master of the string tricks! And as John says above, it makes a change from Juggle, whirlwind, late flip etc.
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

Maicodama

This left me mind blown. Inspiring. Cheers @donald grant!
Instagrams
@project.ark
@maico.ps
@eurodama_

donald grant

Thanks guys! (and yes, @The Void, the screenshot is a bit of a shocker; that's what I get for letting Pete choose the thumbnail!)

Anyway, thanks for watching/ commenting, it's up on YouTube now too if you fancy another look...

shalafi

Great viewing as usual!

I've been trying to get the continuous string tricks for a while (unsuccessfully) like the one at 4:30, love that trick.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

shalafi

Quote from: The Void on 07 March, 2017, 14:06:19
the S-Fan to Rotary Swing transition
Yes, that one is amazing. Easily my favorite.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.