News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Video Challenge: Endless Combo (everybody can enter)

Started by Cliffdama, 18 April, 2013, 11:09:10

Previous topic - Next topic

BKA

Quote from: KenSan on 11 April, 2018, 18:39:14Wow. That footage of Kensan Jnr is from 2 years ago :o
Quote from: shalafi on 11 April, 2018, 20:29:01yes, that has been long... footage of my old office :)
If you guys are trying to say that more people should join in more often, we agree.

Meanwhile, we can offer a Blue/Yellow Royal Plush as a prize for a random competitor between numbers 176-200.

BKA

Yesterday was the Endless Combo's 5th birthday.

The Void

Quote from: BKA on 11 April, 2018, 21:04:09
179. [from Back-of-weak-hand Lighthouse] > Throw to Loaded Back-of-weak-hand balance
- Throw the tama (with the hole facing upwards)
- After it has turned 180°, catch the tama on the balanced ken's spike
- Maintain the balance, *still*, for 2 seconds+.

Quote from: Cliffdama on 18 April, 2013, 11:09:10RULES
Anyone can enter. Just join this forum!
Trick Rules
- You should start the new transition from the finish position of the previous trick. i.e. You can just place the kendama into position. You don't have to do the previous move, but you can if you want to. But if so remember to...
- Hold the start and finish positions of the combo still for a couple of seconds please.
- You must wait to have your attempt verified by the previous setter before setting the next step.
- Use any competition-sized kendama. (16cm ken, 60mm ball)
- You cannot reply to your own trick.
- You must wait to re-enter until 5 other people have done a combo after you set one.
- Your trick set may end on an active ballance (i.e Candle Balance) but you can use an active ballance in a transition of a trick/set
Video Rules (To help for a nicer compilation video)
- Make sure you have adequate lighting. Please film in daylight if possible. Clips usually look very poor in artificial light.
- Please film in Landscape, not Portrait, not Square.

KenSan, Jakub Z, Woodsy, John & The Void must sit out this round.
@Dimensions is now allowed back in.
The EC has stalled again. My fault for setting a hardish one maybe, but I've got it twice when I've had a go. So, I challenge @Dimensions @kendamatty @I.A.M @paulsayer @mreasyguy @Jak  to get it done! Hold still to finish...
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Dimensions

Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Dimensions

180. [from Back of Weak Hand Loaded Balance] > Gunslinger

- From the starting position place a finger over the cup facing away
- Launch the kendama
- Execute a loaded gunslinger (Tama stays on the ken throughout the trick)

Quote from: Cliffdama on 18 April, 2013, 11:09:10RULES
Anyone can enter. Just join this forum!
Trick Rules
- You should start the new transition from the finish position of the previous trick. i.e. You can just place the kendama into position. You don't have to do the previous move, but you can if you want to. But if so remember to...
- Hold the start and finish positions of the combo still for a couple of seconds please.
- You must wait to have your attempt verified by the previous setter before setting the next step.
- Use any competition-sized kendama. (16cm ken, 60mm ball)
- You cannot reply to your own trick.
- You must wait to re-enter until 5 other people have done a combo after you set one.
- Your trick set may end on an active ballance (i.e Candle Balance) but you can use an active ballance in a transition of a trick/set
Video Rules (To help for a nicer compilation video)
- Make sure you have adequate lighting. Please film in daylight if possible. Clips usually look very poor in artificial light.
- Please film in Landscape, not Portrait, not Square.

Jakub Z, Woodsy, John, The Void & Dimensions must sit out this round.
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

The Void

jakub.zahumensky