News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

BKO 2016 - Bristol

Started by BKA, 13 December, 2015, 16:02:06

Previous topic - Next topic

BKA

BKA

BKA

£60 for Dan Jam winner.

BKA

Anyone want to have fun guessing what The Omnium is?
Quote from: BKA on 06 March, 2016, 16:01:03SATURDAY UPDATE: The Omnium competition will begin at 13:30. Details of the competition will be revealed on the day.
[Log in to see the attached image]
So far we have...
Quote from: Dimensions on 06 March, 2016, 17:12:55I assume this has nothing to do with cycling.

shalafi

Given that the wikipedia says that it is "a multiple race event" that is used on cycling, my guess is that it is a similar format competition but with kendama when people compete in different modes and then gets points for each individual one.

i.e. Games of Ken, Dan Jam, KnockOut, SpinOff, etc... and then combine the results.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

BKA

Jak

Just booked my hotel! Been hesitant to say I'm a definite to come but now it's official! I should probably look at the trick-list now then...

The Void

@Jak I'd noticed you'd not commented, so was mentally writing you off as a no-show. Great that you'll be there! :)
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

BKA

Just over a week to go!
Here's a throwback pic....

Dimensions

So, I've decided I'll just be making it for the Sunday - 'cause of exams and all.
So see you all there!

Can I request filming of the Omnium? I'm rather intrigued about it.
-Rob
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

BKA

We'll see about filming, Rob. Hopefully, but can't promise.

Meanwhile, 1 WEEK TO GO!
One last shout out/reminder to some waverers/lurkers... hope you don't mind dudes, ... shout if you're coming!
@Rich @Will T @Paul_S @SamSpry1993 @over_the_valleys @Sonicpearse @BenPycroft24 @JakeHookins @Toby @Kernow Kendama @charlieforsyth @Mad0zak @Broady @Diggthisskendama @Efect @landor @BenBenVx @Ash

And to everyone... bring a friend!

Paul_S

not gonna be there, going on a weekend cycling/rock climbing/camping away in the peak district I booked ages ago. have fun :)

Sonicpearse

Yep I'll be there. My boy may come too... looking forward to jamming.
Sonicpearse

BKA

Rich

Of course I'll be there! I'm neither a waverer nor a lurker thank you void!

Although I did drop off the radar for a bit... still, I don't forget!

See you guys there, can't wait. Although work has meant I haven't practised enough. >_<