never seen a silky smooth shirt as that before
the trick is good too - accepted
THX for entering and ... its your turn now
The T-Shirt is from Christiania, from the EKO 2014 trip
164. [from sara grip base cup] > Faster than fasthand aeroplane (quite clear, right?
Here's what I mean:
1. Release the ken, so it falls straight to the ground, spike first, no turning. No throwing up, just a release.
2. Grab the tama and position in below the falling ken and catch the "aeroplane".
- You should start the new transition from the finish position of the previous trick. i.e. You can just place the kendama into position. You don't have to do the previous move, but you can if you want to. But if so remember to...
- Hold the start and finish positions of the combo still for a couple of seconds please.
- You must wait to have your attempt verified by the previous setter before setting the next step.
- Use any competition-sized kendama.
- You cannot reply to your own trick.
- You must wait to re-enter until 5 other people have done a combo after you set one.
- Your trick set may end on an active ballance (i.e Candle Balance) but you can use an active ballance in a transition of a trick/set
Video Rules (To help for a nicer compilation video)
- Make sure you have adequate lighting. Please film in daylight if possible. Clips usually look very poor in artificial light.
- Please film in Landscape, not Portrait, not Square.