News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

The ever popular "Today I..." thread

Started by BatDancer, 04 July, 2011, 21:24:24

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

Unexpected Kendama session with Johnny, Dan and Mees today. Now I'm tired.  :)
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

I reckon I got a new convert or two at a cricket match yesterday. Tonight I recorded a few tricks at the juggling club. Might bung them in a sequence....

The Void

The Void

With no juggling club on tonight, I tried out my video light in the cool evening air in the garden. Perfectly fine for filming with, but I couldn't hit anything. Hey ho.

The Void

Quote from: The Void on 07 August, 2018, 00:45:16
With no juggling club on tonight, I tried out my video light in the cool evening air in the garden. Perfectly fine for filming with, but I couldn't hit anything. Hey ho.
Did slightly better tonight.
https://twitter.com/TheVoidTLMB/status/1027312412217802752

The Void

donald grant

"Faster than rotor blade" kept me amused for a while today....:)

The Void

Quote from: donald grant on 16 August, 2018, 23:42:20
"Faster than rotor blade" kept me amused for a while today....:)
..until you got it, or until you got bored? :-)

donald grant

Took me a while to get the first one.  Then fiddled about for half an hour with other stuff, then went back to it and hit it second attempt. Still, I don't think this quite counts as "consistent" yet...:)

The Void

Today I did a KnuckleAxe>KnuckleStilt>In.

The Void

donald grant

He's been very busy with other things lately, but I'll be feeding him this afternoon, so we'll see....:)

The Void

kendamatty

Nice work Void! My knuckles/back of hand tricks never seem to work, I don't have the bone structure for them...

today I hit a trick I've never done before involving wing walkers, but a missed spike means it won't see the light of day just yet... back to the film grind!