News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Royal Parking - Newport/Brighton/Bristol

Started by The Void, 08 May, 2018, 14:59:23

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Woodsy

What time are we doing on Sunday in Bristol? Are you still thinking of doing it a St George park?

The Void

Quote from: Woodsy on 09 August, 2018, 15:14:34
What time are we doing on Sunday in Bristol? Are you still thinking of doing it a St George park?
Maybe read the first post? ...which answers those questions?  ::)
http://kendama.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=3190.msg30623#msg30623
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Woodsy

Woodsy

Have you seen the weather forecast for tomorrow @The Void ?

The Void

I've been keeping an eye on it all week, @Woodsy . It keeps changing! Okay, it's not brilliant, but the forecast as I type is ~50% chance of showers.

The meet is on. Bring a hat and a coat, everybody!

The Void

Maybe a light shower or two, but should be mostly tolerable. See you tomorrow, folks.

The Void

Bristol done! The win went to @paulsayer , the division win to @mreasyguy. Thanks to everyone who showed up, cheers Tom, James, Finn, Curtis, Attila, @Maicodama @BenPycroft24 @Woodsy @Mikegee!

The Void

The Void