News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Forum Collabration Video 2017 - Send Me Those Tricks

Started by Dimensions, 03 March, 2017, 21:09:46

Previous topic - Next topic

John

@JakeHookins This is what I was talking about :) You should definitely get a clip in!

shalafi

Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

The Void

One month and one day left. Stop procrastinating, dudes, and get filming. - This includes you, @The Void !

Hope to see lots of new forum members in this year's vid. Join in, everyone!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Jak

I'll see what I can do...
:-)

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

jakub.zahumensky

It feels like as if I've just woken up from hibernation or something... I'll try and think of something, but I'm not giving any promises...

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

John

Nice one Void!
I have had another few filming sessions to try and get this second one in the bag, but still haven't managed to get all the way through it. Could be one for next year. :)

donald grant

Grabbed my trusty cameraman this afternoon for a quick 15 minutes.  Dumb stuff was landed :)  Will get the footage to you sometime in the coming week.

shalafi

Last week! C'mon people stop slacking and send some vids!

The Void

I've filmed mine, and will get it to Rob very soon.
C'mon dudes, it's THIS WEEKEND OR BUST!

Dimensions

I don't have that many at the moment - so I am hoping for a big surge any time soon...
If you've submitted, try and get other who you know to submit too. There is only 4 day left!
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

donald grant

My clips are in!  C'mon folks, get 'em in there, not long to go!!!

mreasyguy

This weekend you will have some from me. How many? don't know yet  8)

shalafi

Tic, toc...

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk