News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Kendama forum collaboration 2016 - Call for submissions!

Started by The Void, 16 February, 2016, 15:05:04

Previous topic - Next topic

kendamatty

The sun is out, and I'm going for a couple of "newies".  I should have them recorded in the next week or two, they're rather tough! (either that or I'm not as nimble fingered as I would like to be anymore)

The Void

BUMP again!

2 more people submitted.
Quote from: fiddletriks on 30 March, 2016, 20:34:04Also any possibility of just emailing you a clip or 2?
@fiddletriks Sorry, I missed this post. I think my email attachment limit is 20 or 25MB, so if they're smaller than that, then yes. Otherwise, upload them somewhere (hidden).
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

fiddletriks

Quote from: The Void on 13 April, 2016, 17:15:38
BUMP again!

2 more people submitted.
Quote from: fiddletriks on 30 March, 2016, 20:34:04Also any possibility of just emailing you a clip or 2?
@fiddletriks Sorry, I missed this post. I think my email attachment limit is 20 or 25MB, so if they're smaller than that, then yes. Otherwise, upload them somewhere (hidden).
Mind me asking the email address?
*welsh thistle*

shalafi

Quote from: fiddletriks on 13 April, 2016, 22:19:38
Quote from: The Void on 13 April, 2016, 17:15:38
BUMP again!

2 more people submitted.
Mind me asking the email address?
You can use a forum message... in fact that's what I did after uploading to dropbox. If you don't have dropbox, I can give you a referral link to get some extra space (for you and for me) for free.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

The Void

shalafi

it looks like it's going to be like past year, 80% of submissions on the last week.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

The Void

the milky oolong

Quote from: shalafi on 26 April, 2016, 22:27:34
it looks like it's going to be like past year, 80% of submissions on the last week.

Depends on what ends up being more time consuming: my tax return or the line I choose to film for this.
Kendama Berlin
German Kendama Open 2014: 1st Place Speed Trick, 2nd Place Knockout
German Kendama Championships 2015: 3rd Place Speed Trick
KEN FEST Hannover, 2016: 3rd Place KEN Battle
KENDAMA CLASH Berlin 2016: 1st Place Intermediate

The Void

Well, film a "banker", or something silly as a fallback, just in case.

Another clip is on its way to me...

The Void

The Void

Less than a month to go. Don't let your post-BKO enthusiasm droop. Get out and get shooting!

Reminder that ANYONE is welcome to contribute to this video.

The Void

Another contributor sent clips today.
Filmed yours yet?

johndmc

I filmed mine today. Just need to boot the lap top, trim it and I'll upload it

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Dont practice what you can do, practice what you can't! :)