News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

BKO 2016 - Bristol

Started by BKA, 13 December, 2015, 16:02:06

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Jak

I really struggle packing kendamas. I've put 12 in my bag and a pill. It's too hard to choose!

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

BKA

Quote from: Jak on 28 April, 2016, 20:27:55I really struggle packing kendamas. I've put 12 in my bag and a pill. It's too hard to choose!
Bring 'em all!

KenSan

12? I had whittled it down to 4.

@Jak  You can always buy some there :)

That reminds me will there be any Keyaki Ozora available?
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

BKA

UPDATE: Monday chill-out session in Castle Park (afternoon) and MoNKe & pub (evening).

shalafi

Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

fiddletriks

Quote from: shalafi on 30 April, 2016, 09:14:06
Have fun guys!
First day was a success!
You are sorely missed!
*welsh thistle*

BKA

Great social day. Think it was 20 people...

@JakeHookins , Scott, @paulsayer @sarethums @donald grant @s070s @Rich @Will T @BenPycroft24 @Its_mrdiz @mreasyguy @Kofi @Maicodama Martin (from Berlin!) @fiddletriks @KenSan @The Void @kayadama @Jak ... sorry if you got forgotten. Anyone posted any pics or clips yet? (It would be great to get them all linked in this thread...)

Congrats to @Kofi for winning The Omnium, and well done Adam, Will and Maico for getting to the final too.

Here's to tomorrow!

sarethums

can i just get a confirmation of the time and location of the event tomorrow?   

BKA

kayadama

kayadama

kayadama

The Void

@kayadama Lovely shot of the early Omnium round! Cheers.