News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Leicester, May 5th (UK)

Started by The Void, 22 March, 2018, 17:09:50

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

I should be at Lestival (1-day juggling convention) in Leicster on May 5th.
Event details: https://www.jugglingedge.com/event.php?EventID=4870

I believe @Mad0zak will be there too. Anyone else up for some ken jamming? @John @Unichuck1 @Jak
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Unichuck1

Quote from: The Void on 22 March, 2018, 17:09:50

I believe @Mad0zak will be there too. Anyone else up for some ken jamming? @John @Unichuck1
Not even 30 miles from me i will be there without fail even if im Ill or got the kids been dying to click with someone else

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Unichuck1

Quote from: The Void on 22 March, 2018, 17:09:50

I believe @Mad0zak will be there too. Anyone else up for some ken jamming? @John @Unichuck1
Just read it properly its a cirus festival that means I can get away with riding my unicycle [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

The Void

@Unichuck1 Wicked, it'll be good to meet you. And yes, you won't be a lone unicycler!
I expect I'll be there from about noon, maybe slightly earlier.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

The Void

Ian F

Oh go on then, seeing as you've posted a likeness. Hopeful of two more in the picture too!

The Void

Nice session yesterday with @Mad0zak @Ian F & @Jamiejuggler . A battered JKA Mugen on show, some tips on BFOTV & 1-Turn Aero given, a struggly 1-2-3 JS challenge between me & Zak, a game of DAMA where Zak & I realised after a little while that we should *actually set* some tricks. 😃 Generally good knee-flexing time. Sorry you couldn't make it, @Unichuck1 .
Here's a blast from Zak:

The Void

The Void