News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Park Ken Space! Gloucester, July 9th

Started by BKA, 11 June, 2016, 19:26:22

Previous topic - Next topic

BKA

Park meet/event. Gloucester Park, Gloucester.
Meet from 12:45.
KEN battles start at 1:45.

#parkkenspace

BKA

@oesterzilla If you friend is still in Stroud, tell him!

Any Bristol or Cardiff crew up for this? Please share the pic if you are.

Dimensions

I should be available around this time
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

The Void

Cool - ask your beginner friend if he's up for it too. Yo-yo Luke (another beginner) will be coming as well, and I believe @mreasyguy .
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

BKA

The Void

Five of us confirmed so far, so that's at least 24 KEN game battles!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

Bump. Next Saturday. Looking forwards to it.

The Void

The Void

Good fun today, with 5 of us coming out to llay, and a couple of local lads & a guy having a go too. First bit of media:
http://twitter.com/BritishKendama/status/751798848968921088

The Void

The Void

shalafi

Looks like a good fun day.

Best of luck in Japan Rob! Show them what you can do!

What's the format of the ken battle? I was assuming ken games one-on-one with everyone, but I see some score of 3 and many scores of 2, which I would expect to be the number of letters given, but it doesn't add in my head...
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

The Void

The score is the number of letters you beat someone by.

The Void

The Void