News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

GloKen 2nd Photo comp. Plush prizes.

Started by BKA, 27 December, 2012, 15:30:07

Previous topic - Next topic

BKA

BKA

Comp now open. You've got 3 weeks, folks.

BKA

The photos are out! 100 entries.
http://www.gloken.net/gloken-en/photos/2nd-photo-contest/
Go and vote for your favourite (up to 10) photo(s) on the theme of "Kendama Action".

Daniela

Please vote for my picture #25.... thanks!!

(I want to be the first woman in Europe who will own a MUGEN, hahahahaaaa)

Oase

hahhaq nice Daniela !!! hope you get it...i would go for the 3 place:))

The Void

I voted for: The one I took (#35), the one I'm in (#36) plus 8 which I thought were the best "kendama action"- themed, which I also thought were nice photos. (Including you, Daniela, lovely shot!)

So, I won't say "vote for me (and Donald) please!", but I will say "vote for me (and Donald) please if you think we've fitted the theme well, and you like it". :-)
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Daniela

THANKS Oase and Void!! :-) I hope for all of us... (by the way: I voted also for you, yeah! include 8 others... )

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

DSallee

Daniela,

Count another vote for your picture.  An amazing shot and captures the theme quite well!

I also voted for Mine (#09 - Shameless Plug) and 8 others. 

Best of luck to everyone that entered and I hope you achieve your goal.  My goal is a bit more simple, I hope to get more than just my one vote :-)

David Sallee (Still new to Kendama, so I got all excited when I landed my first One-Turn Areoplane and Slip Grip Special on Monday of this week :-)

Daniela

Thanks, David Sallee!!

Unfortunately I already voted my 10 favorite pictures at the beginning of february... :-( next time!

theobau

I think nr. 2 looks pretty awesome ;-)

votevotevote

BKA

Voting closed. So we'll see who had the most  friends   votes on Feb 20th when the results are announced.

BKA

The Void

Congratulations to all the winners. Especially Daniela, you got your wish!
I'm surprised that the winning shot got over 100 more votes than the 2nd place... but then again, maybe it sneaked into a lot of people's top 10s.

That "action" butterfly is rather a mystery though!

Daniela

THANKS to all who voted for me!! For me it's a dream to catch the second place that mean I will receive an own Mugen! How sick is that?!  8) Can't believe it....

@ Void: Thanks too for your words and your vote.... I also wondering about the votes! 100+ between the first and my second place....