News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Monthly Bristol Meeting - Monday Night Kendama

Started by The Void, 07 October, 2015, 17:18:52

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

Another good session tonight with @Woodsy & @Mikegee. General trickswapping and jabbering again, but we've set ourselves "homework" for next week of Lighthouse> Juggle to Lighthouse. Doable, but a fun tricky challenge for each of us.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

The Void

The Void

The club is open next week, but I won't be there. I'll be there on 30th. Club will be closed on 6th & 13th August. (Hall being redecorated.) Mainly posting this for @Woodsy & @Mikegee 's attention. :-)

The Void

Yup, @Woodsy . You can always check if there's a shutdown date listed on https://www.jugglingedge.com/club.php?ClubID=4 (Link's in the first post in the thread.) Otherwise it's open.

... @Dimensions ?

Woodsy

Dimensions

Can't make it today, will definitely try to get to one soon though
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

The Void

Good session last night at Altern8, with @Dimensions along for his first meet. We both got tricks in the bag... Meanwhile here's a pic where Luke is entirely invisible.
https://twitter.com/TheVoidTLMB/status/1051925420143235072

The Void

The Void

I won't be at the club tonight. Still feeling a bit under the weather.

Woodsy

Hey @The Void I believe Mike and I are coming tonight. Are you going to be there? Any word on @Dimensions too?

I've had a pretty stressful and hectic last couple of months so dama club has fallen to the wayside!

Look forward to a little jam later :D

The Void

The Void

Nice session with @Woodsy @Mikegee & @BenPycroft24 tonight. General jams and some games of ComBones. I got 5 Spacewalk Swap Flying Tops in a row. Knees officially undusted!
Pic: