News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Stamp It. Stomp It.

Started by Jak, 13 July, 2016, 19:41:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Kofi

Gutted Im out of the competition, but I had no internet for two weeks which is a killer. But good luck to the rest of the people still in!
<3

The Void

Here's my late Round 3 entry.

http://juggling.tv/16012 ← Please go to JTV for HD/download

Whadd you gunna do, bluescreen?
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Ashdama

I just totally forgot, even filmed a new line with pengu base :D Good luck everyone!

Jak

Hats off to you @The Void, accepted! Enjoyed watching the background antics too. Jealous I couldn't make the EKO, playing on a quiet beach in gorgeous sunshine only partially made up for it.

Jak

Just edited the Round 4 post to show the Round 3 videos you guys need to vote for!

PLEASE VOTE WITH YOUR VIDEO ENTRY! Thanks  :)

shalafi

I've got the basic trick for round 4, but I also have 2 lines that I'd like to try.

Today I've tried both of them, with no luck, but will keep trying until Friday :)
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

LarsVegas

Well, here is my trick for round 3. Sorry for being late, I didn't find the time to film last week. Trick no. 4 will be in time.
EKO 2012 - European Beginner Champion

Jak

Well done @LarsVegas, accepted. Don't forget to vote for your favourite round 3 clip when you post your next video! Thanks! :D

DarrenTheJew

Jak

Round 2 votes are over now Darren, we're on to voting for round 3 :)

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

jakub.zahumensky

Round 3 - introducing the "downspike bird" to the wider audience - and yeah, I chickened out on the rest a bit... what can you do? ;) A chicken is also a bird, after all, eh?  8)

AAAND for the 4th round, this bad boy:

AAAAND from the 3rd round I vote for @fiddletriks (again, I know :D)

And yeah, that IS a bottle of rum on my nightstand, deal with it 8)

And i'm out...

Jak

Hahaha, accepted!!

A vote for fiddletriks.

fiddletriks

Thank you so much for the vote Jakub!! Much appreciated haha @jak your flow in the example video is beast also! I'll post my entry tomorrow!

Instagram: @cruizerd4ft
*welsh thistle*

fiddletriks

My round3 vote is for @themilkyoolong

Super flowy

Instagram: @cruizerd4ft
*welsh thistle*

Jak

@fiddletriks, I would normally have classed the last trick in the combo, the stuntplane flip, as a different trick to jumping stick but I guess it's just an upside-down one, so I'm going to give it you. Nicely done, accepted!

A vote for milky