News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

New Ozoras! Black and Pink

Started by theobau, 21 May, 2013, 14:02:55

Previous topic - Next topic

theobau

Surprised that I'm the first one to say this but THE NEW OZORAS ARE OUT!

http://www.goodsfromjapan.com/oozora-kendama-2013-color-p-1582.html

/Theo

rawr

I am beyond excited for the pink ones!!  ;D

Tetsuya Takahashi

its on kendama usa too and they discontinued the light blue one by the looks of it. :'( :'(

br4d24

In case you guys havent heard, KendamaUSA has both colors in stock last i checked. Kendama co is getting the pinks in first and black will be soon after, at the time of this post im not 100% sure they have em but if not it will be VERY soon in stock.

So whos buying me one for my birthday on June 2nd haha! jk

Misterwhang

If anyone has gotten either of these colors could you please post some pictures?

Tetsuya Takahashi

The pics are at the goodsfromjapan link

br4d24

Tetsuya Takahashi

br4d24

Misterwhang

The pink looks sooooooo GOOD!!

TheMarsht

I ordered a black one! It should be here tomorrow, I hope.

Tetsuya Takahashi

Nice man tell us how it plays when you get it. ;D :D :)

PikWik

Quote from: br4d24my birthday on June 2nd

happy birthday dude!

emagdnim

That black one seems nice.

but love to get a red or yellow one..

TheMarsht

My new Black Ozora came in the mail today, and I love it! I ordered it from KendamaCo, and I got it in the "mid" weight. Some people in the Facebook community were complaining that mid weight Ozora's don't have adequate balance for lunar's right out of the package, but I disagree. Even with the slightly added weight, and the slickness of the untouched paint, I was able to land an inward lunar flip on my first try. Like all of my kendama's, I will be apprehensive to fully break it in (it looks so nice when it's new!). But I'm excited to truly unleash it's potential once it's had it's work out.