News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Keep up to date with NOTIFICATIONS

Started by BKA, 25 July, 2012, 13:01:51

Previous topic - Next topic

ray

Wow, I marked all notifications in off and I received 2 emails duplicated, but now they are different; now it say "A reply has been posted to a topic you are watching by ...".

In my "The Kendama Forum »    Profile of ray »    Notifications and Email" appear several topics in "Current Topic Notifications". Now I unsubscribed all.

Now I imagine I won't receive nothing. But I don't understand why I received them duplicated.

Cheers.
Enjoy your life. Circus and love!

The Void

Maybe you were getting
1 email for being @ -ed.
1 email for a new post in a thread you were watching.

So, if you have turned off notifications, you should now get no emails for this post... ?
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

ray

I received... at the moment only one...

ray

After write the before post, this topic was automaticly added in "Current Topic Notifications".

The Void

Then you have " Turn notification on when you post or reply to a topic." ticked? That would add this topic to your Watches, which makes sense.

So, now did you get 1 or 2 emails about this post?
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

ray

I received it only one time.

No, it's not ticket but now I saw that in Additional Options... (after write a post) Notify me of replies. is ticked by default.

So,... so? Must I tick "Notify me of replies.?

ray

Now I received the duplicated two) emails I didn't receive before. It's very curious because I received them late but in The hour say the correct (some minutes ago)... So, I think the problem isn't in the forum, it's in my email. I gonna check and inform you. Maybe I wasted you time...  :-[

ray

Ok, it's solved. The problem wasn't here; it was in my mail account. Sorry so much.

If someone has a similar problem, check you mail server, alias, forwards,...

BKA

Glad you worked it out. And glad that the forum isn't broken!