News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Void in Tokyo, Sep 2015

Started by The Void, 10 September, 2015, 03:20:57

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

Su-Lab was a store, and hopefully will be again soon. But currently it is a weekly meeting. Lots of fun. If your friends are kendama players, @HansNickmans , they should definitely go.

Super chilled day today, just hanging in Ueno park with @cello_91 , filming, plus some wandering around Ameyoko shopping district (a little too touristy for my liking - where is all the Japanese stuff?). Back at my hotel now, chilling for a few hours before early bedtime, for an early start, for an early flight.

Anyone got any spare feet?
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

Here are my photos.

*** Please respect copyright, and do not upload these photos anywhere. Share page URLs. Thanks. ***

Click here or on the photo for JKA 40th/Kendama Festa/etc photos.

*** Please respect copyright, and do not upload these photos anywhere. Share page URLs. Thanks. ***
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

s070s

cool photo's void !!
thx for sharing

i'm really proud off niggity

The Void