News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

BKO 2016 promotion - "competition"

Started by The Void, 04 February, 2016, 13:13:34

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Sonicpearse

I 'think' i successfully tweeted someone & asked them to re-tweet it to advertise BKA. Hope it worked!
Sonicpearse

The Void

@Sonicpearse Thanks for trying, but, can't see it on your (sonicpearse) twitter, or by searching for the hash tag. :(
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Sonicpearse

@The Void     Does linkedIn count as social media?
Sonicpearse

The Void

If you can give me a publicly visible link, then yes. I don't think that's how LI works though...

The Void

Really appreciate all the masses of support for this project. I mean, 3 of you! I could never have expected such an overwhelming response.

:-[

Quote from: s070s on 04 January, 2016, 13:30:24The Void
This guy did so much for kendama (how many years now???) and even his own countymen don't support him

Quote from: The Void on 04 February, 2016, 13:13:34I
WANT
YOUR
HELP
PLEASE
!
Thanks for helping!

Dimensions

Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

The Void

Thanks Rob. Nicely composed photo, btw, and cool kendama corner.

The Void

Maicodama

Instagrams
@project.ark
@maico.ps
@eurodama_

BKA

Great stuff dudes!
Looks like the new IG embedding doesn't like wwws, and only 1 per post, so here's...

The Void

fiddletriks

Just entered via Instagram haha

Instagram: @cruizerd4ft
Mod edit:
*welsh thistle*

BKA

BKA