News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Short Movie/Super Edit

Started by Thorny, 31 August, 2012, 03:12:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Thorny

I don't really know why the whole thing ended up being so small... sorry. You can still see what's going on though, enjoy.

The Void

This won't load on my iPad. Isn't there some YT setting for that?
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

Watched it on my computer now. (It wasn't small though, so not sure what your problem was?)

I like Harry's sequence at 13.30, and Thorny's Stiltwalk to Stab, and the riverside shot. Other cool stuff too.
Bit long though, I thought.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Thorny

Quote from: The Void on 01 September, 2012, 12:01:22
Watched it on my computer now. (It wasn't small though, so not sure what your problem was?)

I like Harry's sequence at 13.30, and Thorny's Stiltwalk to Stab, and the riverside shot. Other cool stuff too.
Bit long though, I thought.

When you view the video on Youtube, there was a black border around the entire video the whole way through, instead of it fitting the entire screen. I've fixed this now though (by re-publishing it in a different setting... and then re-uploading it, which was a mammoth amount of time).

One or two people have commented on it's length but that's what we wanted to do, we originally anticipated it to be around 15mins long we only slightly under-estimated the amount of footage etc. Glad you enjoyed it though, Void!

New, re-mastered version:

The Void

Quote from: The Void on 31 August, 2012, 20:46:48This won't load on my iPad. Isn't there some YT setting for that?
Same goes for this new version. I think this is because Mobile Sydication isn't selected. To turn it on:
QuoteGo to:

1. Your Account

2. Your Uploaded Videos

3. Click "EDIT" on video in question

4. Scroll down into "Broadcasting and Sharing Options"

5. Click on "Syndication"

7. Select "Yes..."
.... Although if you've used copyrighted music, it might not be available anyway. :-/

Thorny

I think the music is what's stopping me from allowing me to change it's syndication... It must be, there's no other reason I can think of :(

Annoying.