News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

My first edit, enjoy.

Started by WTP, 04 December, 2012, 01:38:32

Previous topic - Next topic

WTP

Hopefully it shows up. I'd love any feedback. Sorry the quality is bad, I was using my iPhone.
Thanks again for watching!

The Void

Oof, 12 minutes.... Okay, well while I'm waiting for the courier, I'll give it a go...

I found the 1:1 aspect ratio to actually "fit" kendama tricks pretty well. (Are you using an App for that?) There's a whole bunch of hard tricks in there, some of my favourites were:
Whirlwind Flying Top
Pull up whirlwind Lunar
Double wrap swirls
The cradle trick at 11.14.... Or maybe it would have been if I could have seen it better. :/

There were quite a few shots that were a bit too shadowy/silhouetted. For best lighting outdoors, always try to have [The sun - The camera - You] in a straight line, in that order. Unless, of course, you're aiming for a particular lighting effect, like the one at 10.15.

Overall, nice job!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

WTP

Ahhh, I know, I apologize for the length and I had never filmed before so I was just doing whatever, so sorry again.
I had just moved so I had loads of free time.
I slapped it all together with iMovie.

I'm glad you enjoyed some of the tricks though, I had a great time filming them.

Thank you so much for taking the time to watch it. Makes it a little more worth while knowing some one is checking it out.