News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

European Kendama Open 2012

Started by BKA, 10 February, 2012, 16:33:23

Previous topic - Next topic

KendaMushroom

Quote from: Damadude on 26 March, 2012, 15:45:51
Quote from: KendaMushroom on 04 March, 2012, 10:54:58
man what a tricklist...I think this time I'm not gonna wait a week before to look at it. The japanese players are gonna have fun with that one too ahhaha

The Japanese are already practicing. No bad "bat" suprises this year  ;)

I've tried that yoyo trick and I think I'm not gonna bother....keeps hitting so hard against my ken...I'm not having that ^^ so if that trick comes out, i'm doomed! haha

The Void

Quote from: KendaMushroom on 12 April, 2012, 17:49:50
I've tried that yoyo trick and I think I'm not gonna bother....keeps hitting so hard against my ken...I'm not having that ^^ so if that trick comes out, i'm doomed! haha
You mean Half-Swirl Aeroplane? That's more a diabolo trick.

If I get time, I'll make a tutorial on it.... Probably won't be until early June.... But maybe early May.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

BKA

KendaMushroom

Quote from: The Void on 15 April, 2012, 22:11:23
Quote from: KendaMushroom on 12 April, 2012, 17:49:50
You mean Half-Swirl Aeroplane? That's more a diabolo trick.

If I get time, I'll make a tutorial on it.... Probably won't be until early June.... But maybe early May.

that would be cool...right now I can't figure it out! haha

BKA

5 Japanese players have confirmed they will be attending. Don't miss this chance to meet and click with some true kendama masters!
QuoteI will be there with my friends, Tomoya Mukai, Toshihiko Ogawa, Tajima Akira and Tensui Sakai. It will be great kendama summer. - Katsuaki Shimadera

AlexSmith

Looks like I'll have the pleasure of finally meeting a lot of you folks, cause my girlfriend and I have officially booked tickets to Europe! & of course the EJC is going to be one of stops! I think I'm the first N American player to have flights booked, but from what I've heard there are a few others considering hopping the pond as well.
Plus an old friend of mine who's been studying in London for the past year will be joining as well if all goes according to plan. Definitely going to be one of the highlights of the summer.

The Void

That's great, Alex. I look forwards to meeting you both! :)
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

AlexSmith

Quote from: The Void on 23 April, 2012, 13:35:25
That's great, Alex. I look forwards to meeting you both! :)
Thanks, Void! I would say I'm excited... but I think thats a vast understatement. Over a week of hanging out with top notch kendama players, plus getting to see experts from every other field of juggling? Yea that sounds like a pretty damn fine way to spend time.
I already regret the amount of money I'm likely to spend on new juggling toys...

KendaMushroom

sweet Alex! looking forward to meeting you there! (p.s: check your fb inbox)

shalafi

I think I will be finally attending EJC this year :)
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

BKA

Quote from: shalafi on 15 June, 2012, 12:57:25
Yay! Going to fight to get your Spanish title back, huh? :)

shalafi

Quote from: BKA on 16 June, 2012, 22:24:18
Quote from: shalafi on 15 June, 2012, 12:57:25
Yay! Going to fight to get your Spanish title back, huh? :)
I lost it without fighting, and yes, I want it back. And a 1st Dan Grade as well (minimum of a pre-dan)

BKA

Timeslot confirmed. http://www.kendama.co.uk/EKO2012.html
Just over a month to go. Get practising!

BKA

shalafi

Ok, I have booked my plane, now is official that I am going :)