News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Kendama Pics!

Started by Misterwhang, 12 May, 2013, 08:01:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Misterwhang

Hey guys I just wanted to start a thread where people post pictures of their favorite kendama that they own! I just love looking at kendamas, they are such beautiful toys!

br4d24

Haha the tama on the one bamboo is spraypainted SOOOOO horribly. A supremely failed project :P repainting it soon though.

BKA

Aren't those from your instagram stream? How did you get the direct URLs for embedding in the forum, please?

br4d24

ink361.com and then just go to your own profile feed and click the images i believe, then right click and copy link.

You have to manually tag the image with code or the site will tag it as url :)

Cliffdama

I like this topic, will post some pics today :). Yesterday 2new kendamas dropped in the mailbox. That makes 12/13 kendamas since febr 9th 2013. I'm addicted!

BKA

Quote from: br4d24 on 12 May, 2013, 23:47:32ink361.com and then just go to your own profile feed and click the images i believe, then right click and copy link.
You have to manually tag the image with code or the site will tag it as url :)

...ooh, it works, thanks! :-)

Misterwhang

Hey are the two tributes with the line pattern your own custom kens? Or did you get them like that because they look soooo sweet.

Misterwhang

Cliff post some pictures!! :)

BKA

br4d24

The striped tributes are actually bamboo tributes! Thats why they look as they do!

If you like the look i highly reccomend getting a  bamboo shenzshu from kendama co as they are better and more balanced than kendamausa's version,

Cliffdama

I will post some haha but it's not working with my iphone so need to get to my imac to do it :p

Cliffdama

so here they are ^^.

1. a week ago i finally got my mtn can rack. besides kendama i'm doing graffiti for fun and sometimes for work, this rack only contains a small portion of all the paint i got. and also notice a part of my kendama collection on top!

2.my favorite kendama by far! it's so well balanced and isn't really sticky at all, this little friend helped me alot to level up my kendama skill level!

3. making my first custom ever. the terra pill

4. the dogs loves pills to!

5. my pill complete with string.

-----------------------------

offtopic, things i do besides kendama.

6.  being a crane operator of one of the largest cranes in the world (this type of crane)

7. graffiti! also one of the things i love the most!

br4d24

90% of my time is spent with the things at/on this desk

Misterwhang

Cliffdama

Quote from: br4d24 on 14 May, 2013, 10:35:37
90% of my time is spent with the things at/on this desk

Love your desk! Great to have everythink you liketogether!

I kind of do the same, got everything i love in the same room. Paint,cutting table,mac for music and design,kendama and new my own sort of kendama lab. (Busy with preps on mini tamas, to test different paint,coats,varnish and oils etc)

And to everybody post more pics!