News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

UK Northern Regional Competition 2013, York, 26th Jan

Started by BKA, 20 October, 2012, 12:16:39

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

Thanks to all competitors, and those who helped to judge too. Smallish turnout, but fun was had.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

BKA

Lovely group pic from Layna:

NRCGROUP by lkimagery, on Flickr

Cliffdama

Looks/sounds like great fun. Hope tuere will ben an event like this in holland to some time. If not i come to the uk bect year if i'm allowed? :D. Really want a grade hehe!

LarsVegas

I can't help but notice the men/women ratio. What is it that almost only nerdy guys (count me in) play Kendama in Europe? Looking at some top female players, I don't see why it attracts so few women ...
EKO 2012 - European Beginner Champion

The Void

Pollyanna and Chloƫ also joined in on a couple of the early games, but didn't enter the main competition.

I've seen similar discussions in the juggling world about this, and the one thing I can say for certain is: If you start trying to explain it, you end up sounding like a right pillock!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

BKA

Quote from: Cliffdama on 24 February, 2013, 07:30:38
Looks/sounds like great fun. Hope tuere will ben an event like this in holland to some time. If not i come to the uk bect year if i'm allowed? :D. Really want a grade hehe!
Sorry, Cliff, we only just noticed your post. Yes, non-Brits are allowed to enter BKA competitions. You would be very welcome!