News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Good Songs Thread

Started by Mark, 21 November, 2011, 17:18:20

Previous topic - Next topic

PikWik

i love this group. first exposure to them was back in 2004 when i bought 'tales of the inexpressible' on vinyl.
this song is a great intro  :D

Misterwhang

Wow there is some amazing music in this thread! I'm not sure if anyone here listens to rap but if you do, check out Logic... he was recently signed to DefJam and in this song he raps over one of Outkast's old beats, you may recognize it :) If you like this listen to his other stuff, his flow is awesome.

The Void

Always love the Scaramanga Six. They just put out a new video and asked for shares, so here it is.

Link to a free download sampler album of more of their stuff in the YT description.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

quadraptor

I love all sorts of music, but one of my absolute favorites is scandinavian metal.  I consider Sonata Arctica to be among my top favorite bands ever.

This song is from their album that just came out, and quite frankly, I get it stuck in my head so much I catch myself singing it all the time. If you happen to like it let me know and I'll recommend other songs of theirs or other bands that are similar.

PikWik

thanks for sharing quadraptor. that video is cool,. and funny  :D

these dudes rock!

PikWik

was jamming this the other day. these guys are amazing

PikWik

PikWik

this song is amazing. and this short film, to accompany, is equally epic

M.Wang

I really like this song. I'm using it for my edit that I'm editing. It's by the same artist as the song from the Santa Cruze edit from yoyojordan.

-M.Wang

Simplicity! CLICKON!
KENDAMA.