News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

The ever popular "Today I..." thread

Started by BatDancer, 04 July, 2011, 21:24:24

Previous topic - Next topic

br4d24

Got a pill and have been playing it pretty hard these last couple of days. Also got a new yellow oozora which makes its premier in a few clips. Messed around a bit for the start of this vid, the songs playing in the background were pretty ridiculous.

There is a lighthouse summersault lighthouse spike to build lighthouse, didnt get the final spike though :/

Lol missed a few tricks when i was putting this together... Im a retarded

Cliffdama

A preview of a little trick i came up with yesterday. Filmed with my phone and forgot to upload in hd :p. I'm happy to be able to land it even more than once :). It's still in buildibg a trick mode so hope you like iy.

BKA

Cliffdama

Not new than :p thought i found something here! Than it's jusy really cool trick to land ^^

The Void

Pinwheels aren't new, but I don't think I've seen them done horizontally. Depends where you go with this... could still be something new. Imagineer it!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Cliffdama

Quote from: The Void on 07 May, 2013, 16:47:00
Pinwheels aren't new, but I don't think I've seen them done horizontally. Depends where you go with this... could still be something new. Imagineer it!

Wow thats great to hear, i just found away to add another finger spin to it. The first to are my index finger, the next(new) is a underspin with my middle finger and ending with the tumb :).

br4d24

This trick has inspired me to try horizontal swirls! That would be some epicness right there!

The Void

Quote from: br4d24 on 07 May, 2013, 20:58:36This trick has inspired me to try horizontal swirls! That would be some epicness right there!
Ahem. http://www.kendama.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,820.msg6053.html#msg6053
Thank you.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Cliffdama

@Void
Offtopic. Didnt know you live in bristol. Was about to go there this year for upfest festival. But couldn't because of my little niece is about to be born those days. Next year i be te to paint :)

Kev

Quote from: Waylon on 06 May, 2013, 02:25:14
I got my first Mini Spacewalk! It's fun to know we are all playing and learning from opposite sides of the ocean and all working on the same things.

I'm going to have to take a crack at that consistency challenge when I'm feeling froggy.

Nice one Waylon! It is indeed. And definitely do, be nice to hear how you get on.

br4d24

SUPER FUN TIME TODAY!

I got to jam with someone new today! Eric (Kendama Edmonton), a friend of Rodneys is out here in kelowna for a bit doing some work stuff and we got to meet and jam today! Got some epic footage of him killin it on the pill and dama! I want to share the footage but I think he is going to use it for a best trick competition coming up. All i can say is that its like no other trick ive seen before - and it would be impossible to do on a tribute :) Keep your eyes open and i will post it once its up.

but to keep on topic, i was telling him about how much i like orbit jumping sticks (thanks kendamapp) and he mentioned how he landed an orbit ufo one upon a time. Excited at the thought i decided to try it:

I LANDED IT FIRST TRY EVER. Of course it wasnt on film, but a credible dama player can attest to my accomplishment if there are any doubters. I plan on doing this in my next edit! It is such a nice trick! Im on cloud nine with this nice weather and great jam, hope i didnt type to much!

landed it on film tonight. little sloppy still but this was only my 3-4ish time landing it. probably only tried the trick 15 times so far :)

The Void

Cliffdama

br4d24

It seems everytime i jam with a kendama edmonton player i learn a sick new trick and step up my game!

Also learnt swirls

br4d24

It seems everytime i jam with a kendama edmonton player i learn a sick new trick and step up my game!

Also learnt swirls